Terms and Conditions of Use
What does this policy cover?
This policy explains the terms which apply to users of any website operated by the Scalable Open Architecture For Embedded Edge (SOAFEE) Special Interest Group (SIG) (together, the “SOAFEE Websites”).
These terms and conditions of use incorporate the following additional terms and conditions and policies:
By using a SOAFEE Website, you consent and agree to be bound by and abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”).
Your Use of a SOAFEE Website
You agree to use a SOAFEE Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable licenses provided with content. For example, you will not use a SOAFEE Website in a way or provide content to a SOAFEE Website that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party intellectual property rights;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to a SOAFEE Website, the server on which the SOAFEE Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the SOAFEE Website;
- attempts to or does modify, adapt, or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the SOAFEE Website or SOAFEE;
- generates or facilitates sending unsolicited email;
- is defamatory, harmful to minors, or pornographic;
- contains hate-related or violent content;
- contains or distributes any viruses or programming routines intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; or
- violates or encourages conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
SOAFEE reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend, disable, or limit your access to a SOAFEE Website or remove content. SOAFEE may report any illegal act to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Violence towards or abuse of SOAFEE representatives will never be tolerated. This includes behavior or language, spoken or written, that may cause staff to feel afraid, threatened or abused. SOAFEE will not tolerate this behavior in any type of interaction with SOAFEE representatives.
SOAFEE representatives will always try to assist you with any issues you may have, but if you behave in a rude, offensive, abusive or intimidating manner then SOAFEE representatives reserve the right to terminate the interaction with you. SOAFEE may also report any illegal act to the relevant law enforcement authorities.